Reservations Coordinator (experience necessary)
The role is on a part time basis, working Saturday and Sunday, 16–18 hours per week. It will also include holiday cover.
Key Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Answering calls to the main switch to take orders for collection/delivery and to make, confirm or reschedule/cancel reservations
- Providing the best possible customer service to all of our customers
- Assisting with enquiries for group bookings
- Administrative support to Marketing & Operations e.g. printing, updating set menus etc.
- Handling customer feedback
- Responding to messages on social media platforms
- Ordering office supplies
- Dispatching gift cards to customers and supplies to each unit
- Works well under pressure
- Strong communication and organizing skills
- Ability to multi task
- Good time management
Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience in a similar role or working in the hospitality industry with knowledge of online booking systems
- Excellent telephone manner & customer service skills
- Fluent English – verbal and written
- Must be proficient in Word & Excel
To apply for any of these roles please send a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gourmet Food Parlour is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants.